What are we looking for?
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or closely related field preferred
• Previous marketing work experience including:
o Solid previous Customer Service experience. Marketing environment experience a plus.
o Experience working with outside partners
o Experience with community/charity initiatives
o Experience with tracking and analysis of marketing initiatives
o Experience with coordinating event logistics
• PC Knowledge. (Outlook and Microsoft suite) Typing 55wpm with accuracy.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are required.
• Excellent organizational skills are also needed.
• Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
• Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
• Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
• Driver’s License