Food Service Cashier, 18+
Job Category: Food & BeverageReq ID 21221
$14 / Hour
Joining our Dorney Park team means you’ll prepare high quality food and beverage items for park guests.
- Gain knowledge and experience in a high-volume quick service environment
- Earn Ramp training & certification.
- Learn and adhere to Dorney Park & Wild Water Kingdom’s responsible alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Earn a PAID food handler certificate.
- Follow department procedures to prepare and serve food to maintain the highest level of product quality.
- Learn all areas of your work location’s operation to efficiently work multiple stations.
- Adhere to food safety standards and regulations.
- Ensure a positive guest experience by providing fast, efficient service in a friendly environment.
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team in Allentown City at Dorney Park. Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN and we want YOU to join us in making people happy as we head into our 140th year! As a member of our team, you’ll...
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Dorney Park.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.