Live Entertainment Stage Supervisor
Job Category: Entertainment Shows/PerformersReq ID 21161
Help create some of this year’s brand-new shows, attractions, and events. Do you have previous experience and are looking to continue using your skills in an amusement park setting? Now is your chance to do just that by becoming a Stage Supervisor with Dorney Park’s Live Entertainment Department.
- Responsible for the supervision of all staff to ensure proper adherence to all current park and departmental policies and procedures.
- Work with performers, staff, and other Entertainment Leaders to ensure the artistic intent of show productions are maintained as set by Entertainment Management.
- Provide performance feedback and counseling as needed.
- Work with Show Director, Area Supervisor and Company Manger on shows to ensure content is always performed at the expected performance levels.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid training and FREE uniforms!
- FREE Admission to Dorney Park and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE Admission to local attraction tickets and discounts! Check with your park for our awesome partnerships!
- FREE tickets for family and friends!
- 20% discounts on Food and Merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near and from all over the world!
- Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights, and FREE FOOD events!
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class in Allentown at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom. Dorney Park provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN and we want YOU to join us in making people happy as we head into our 140th year! As a member of our team, you’ll...
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Dorney Park.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.