Main Stage Performer
Job Category: Entertainment Shows/PerformersReq ID 21147
Help create some of this year’s brand-new shows, attractions, and events. Do you have previous experience and are looking to continue using your skills in an amusement park setting? Now is your chance to do just that by becoming a Performer with Dorney Park’s Live Entertainment Department.
- Performs for guests as a singer, dancer, actor, host, party DJ, or specialty act in a leading performer capacity, as designated by park management.
- Rehearses role for assigned show as directed by the production staff.
- Performs role consistently for guests during several performance times per day, as designated by park management.
- Checks fit of costumes and reports repair needs to the costume shop personnel.
- Performs physical warm-ups prior to performances to prevent injuries.
- Ability to showcase your talent in front of large and small groups of Guests.
- Entertain Guests in shows and other live events without having to commit to a yearlong contract.
- Work with a diverse group of performers.
Some of our amazingperks and benefits:
- Paid training and FREE uniforms!
- FREE Admission to Dorney Park and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE Admission to local attraction tickets and discounts! Check with your park for our awesome partnerships!
- FREE tickets for family and friends!
- 20% discounts on Food and Merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near and from all over the world!
- Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights, and FREE FOOD events!
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class in Allentown at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom. Dorney Park provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN and we want YOU to join us in making people happy as we head into our 140th year! As a member of our team, you’ll...
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Dorney Park.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.