Security & Communications Dispatcher
Job Category: Security & Loss PreventionReq ID 21172
$18 / Hour.
The primary function is to receive, record, and relay information to various stakeholders. You will interface with every department to maintain clear lines of communication and the distribution of resources in concert.
This position requires open availability.
- Maintain composure under stress
- Speak clearly while understanding quickly
- Monitor and direct multiple personnel simultaneously
- Input data accurately and promptly
- Issue and receive equipment to or from associates
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid training and FREE uniforms!
- FREE Admission to Dorney Park and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE Admission to local attraction tickets and discounts! Check with your park for our awesome partnerships!
- FREE tickets for family and friends!
- 20% discounts on Food and Merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near and from all over the world!
- Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights, and FREE FOOD events!
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class in Allentown at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom. Dorney Park provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN and we want YOU to join us in making people happy as we head into our 140th year! As a member of our team, you’ll...
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Dorney Park.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.