Hotel Housekeeping Attendant
Buena Park, California
Job Category: Hotel OperationsReq ID18414
$18.25 / hour
Effectively cleans and maintains the hotel guest rooms on a daily basis. The goal of the position is to produce clean rooms for our hotel guests. To understand, operate, and perform all functions of the position. Consistently strive to enhance overall operation.
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding job? Interested in meeting people from all over and gaining skills that will last a lifetime? Then Knott’s Berry Farm is the place for you!
Working at Knott’s Berry Farm, you will have access to these amazing perks:
- Complimentary admission to Knott’s Berry Farm and all Cedar Fair parks
- Earn complimentary tickets for your friends and family
- Discounts on food and merchandise
- Special events for associates only
- Building lifelong friendships
- Resume building skills
- Flexible schedule
- Employee recognition programs
- Cleans and maintains all areas of a guest-room including making beds, cleaning bathroom fixtures, removing dirty linen, replacing all used guest amenities, dusting, vacuuming, emptying trash, mopping floors, etc. Responsible for completing their guest-room task assignment daily, responding to guest requests and inquiries, reporting maintenance issues, collecting and labeling lost and found items, and responding to the requests of team leaders. Completes deep clean projects (as assigned).
- Ensures that all assigned areas, which may include: hallways, pool area, video room, banquet spaces, stairways, public bathrooms, public areas, lobby area, elevators, elevator landings, fitness center, linen closets, hallways, vending machines, and outdoor walkways are cleaned daily in accordance to Knott's Berry Farm standards.
- Works with chemicals in accordance with all safety guidelines listed on the safety data sheets (SDS). Uses cleaning equipment in accordance with the departmental safety guidelines. Utilizes personal protective equipment (PPE) as necessary
- Completes any other projects as assigned by supervision.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to perform physical and repetitious tasks.
- Flexible availability to include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work between the hours of 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.