Hotel Reservations Agent
Buena Park, California
Job Category: Hotel OperationsReq ID19480
$16.90 / hour
This position is responsible for creating, modifying, and canceling guest reservations. Agents are required to send out confirmation emails, answer guest questions, resolve guest concerns, and access guest's requests. This individual must also process group, travel agent, company, internet and FIT reservations, including processing rooming lists and routing payments properly.
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding job? Interested in meeting people from all over and gaining skills that will last a lifetime? Then Knott’s Berry Farm is the place for you!
Working at Knott’s Berry Farm, you will have access to these amazing perks:
- Complimentary admission to Knott’s Berry Farm and all Cedar Fair parks
- Earn complimentary tickets for your friends and family
- Discounts on food and merchandise
- Special events for associates only
- Building lifelong friendships
- Resume building skills
- Flexible schedule
- Employee recognition programs
- Processes guest, group, travel agent, company, internet, FIT and other types of reservations in accordance with company policy.
- Provides the guest with the correct information on room occupancy, cost of room, available packages, and contents of the guest rooms both standard and upgraded.
- Ensures that all reservations are accurate and the required deposits are obtained.
- Answers the telephones in a courteous and friendly manner, providing prompt and quality service.
- Has knowledge of each block code and ensures that each reservation is coded correctly. Ensures group rooming lists are entered correctly with proper routing, if necessary.
- Obtains credit card information and ensure that this information is secure to protect the guests.
- Prefer one year experience Hotel Front Desk
- Must be friendly and outgoing.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with the guest both in person and over the phone.
- Must be able to perfom a multiple tasks in a fast‑paced enviornment.
- Must have a basic knowledge of computers, math and be able to type 25 wpm.
- Telephone experience preferred.