Hotel - Shuttle Driver (Part Time)
Buena Park, California
Job Category: Hotel OperationsReq ID19481
$17.57 / hour
Greets guests in a friendly, professional manner; unloads luggage, delivers luggage and guest items to rooms, and acts as a runner for the Front Office, as needed. All individuals will be required to maintain Class B licenses with passenger qualifications and valid DMV medical certificates, so as to be able to drive Hotel Shuttles, Vans, Limousines and other vehicles. These individuals will function as the Hotel Concierge and provide information on the local area and local attractions to guests.
- Greets guests in a friendly, professional manner; unloads luggage, delivers luggage to rooms, and acts as a runner for the Front Office, as needed.
- Drives Hotel Shuttles, vans, limousines, carts and other vehicles, including providing transportation for guests and also maintain vehicles.
- Supplies guests with travel information, such as transportation information, routes and schedules. Calls and/or arranges taxi service for guests.
- Maintains cleanliness of work location, completes property walks, and maintains cleanliness of the hotel perimeter.
- Maintains cleanliness of service vehicles and report issues and needs for services to management.
- Secures and arranges transfer of packages and other meeting supplies to appropriate areas. Tags articles, record information, and arrange for outgoing freight or packages for hotel guests.
- Arranges for cleaning, laundering, or repair of guests clothing and other items. Computes charges for services rendered such as guest laundry and communicates charges to the front desk for inclusion in guest folio.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
High School Diploma or GED
6 Mos ‑ 1 Year Related Experience
At Least 18 Years of Age
- Must have a Class B California Driver's License
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to meet scheduling and availability policies and requirements
- At least one year's experience in a guest oriented position.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.