Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Admissions/Guest ServicesReq ID18823
The Carowinds Admissions department has the distinct honor of welcoming every guest into our park. Starting a Guest’s day off right requires that associates be warm and upbeat at all times as these interactions set the tone for the rest of the visit. As a member of our Admissions team, you will be responsible for interacting with our guests at our toll booths, ticket sales, ticket taking, or Guest services. Each role offers great experience, awesome incentives, and a schedule that is right for you. You'll also:
- Meet and greet guests entering and exiting the park; initiates proper conversations and maintains eye contact with the guests when providing relevant information regarding rides, attractions, and special events.
- Conduct sales transactions on POS (point of sales) system.
- Guide guests through the season pass or general admission purchase process, while utilizing sales techniques such as quantity, up selling, and product discounts.
- Use a computer to create and process season passes, audit pass registration forms, takes photos of the guests, and ensures proper printing and distribution of the completed passes.
- Identify, scan, and verify different types of admission passes and coupons and verifies authenticity upon receiving these products at the front gate.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Exclusive associate-only events!
- Benefits for part-time, year-round positions include paid time off!
Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN! Carowinds offers convenient weekend work this fall for high school or college students, retirees, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Positions are currently available for those who are 16 or older.
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.