Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Information TechnologyReq ID18459
Cedar Fair is seeking an Applications Developer. The Developer will design, develop, and maintain software applications which integrate data movement between different applications throughout the Cedar Fair domain.
This is a hybrid position.
- Maintain & support applications which integrate data between different applications. Diagnose issues, evaluate and assist in the recommending and execution of the best resolution.
- Perform data validation between applications. Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with software application SMEs to ensure quality function and expectation of functionality.
- Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements. Ensure code is regression free, documented and tested. Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding, and source control standards.
- Design, implement and deliver applications to integrate data between different applications. Write code that meets the production requirements and design specifications.
- Actively and independently acquire knowledge of new development technologies to enhance personal and application performance.
- Train others on developed integrated applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in software development or computer science, preferred but not required. HS diploma required.
- 2 or more years of experience with integration with 3rd party APIs a must.
- Demonstrated success in moderately to complex problem solving and an understanding of quality delivery.
Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- 5 or more years of net application development
- 3 or more years of SQL server or other relational data application.
- Experience with REST and/or SOAP APIs a must
- Experience with .net Core