Associate Events Coordinator - Seasonal
Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Human ResourcesReq ID19234
At Carowinds work is FUN! As part of the associate events team, you'll help us create an atmosphere of excitement by planning and hosting events held exclusively for our associates! You'll also:
- Ensure required staff and materials are available and prepared for events or activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with departments to ensure the success of events.
- Assist with the communication of events to Associates and building hype/interest levels.
- Manage events and addressing potential problems that may arise.
- Evaluate the success of each activity, event, or outing and identifies opportunities for improvement in the future.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN! Carowinds offers convenient hours for any college student, retiree, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Positions are currently available for those who are 18 or older.
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- Prior theme park or service industry experience a plus.
- Ability to work in fast-paced and rapidly changing office/theme park environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough understanding of event planning practices and techniques.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with others.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently of constant supervision.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.