Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Food & BeverageReq ID18893
$10 / hour
Assist in various functions of the bar such as mixing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and keeping all service stands clean and stocked.
- Serves draft beer and alcoholic beverages.
- Follow drink recipes and guidelines for correct pour allowance.
- Take proper payment and make change for food and beverage items using a cash register.
- Maintain proper stock levels of liquor, beer, and wine.
- Greet, answer questions, ensure quality service, and resolve complaints for guests.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Exclusive associate-only events!
Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN! Carowinds offers convenient weekend work this fall for high school or college students, retirees, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Positions are currently available for those who are 21 or older.
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.