Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Hotel OperationsReq ID18894
The Camp Wilderness Resort Shuttle Driver provides transportation to Carowinds Theme Park, and or to designated locations while providing excellent guest service.
JOB SPECIFIC TASKS:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Provides guests with information about the resort and park when needed.
- Drives courtesy shuttle to designated stops at Carowinds, adhering to all state and Camp Wilderness / Cedar Fair driving laws and regulations.
- Provides guest service according to Camp Cedar / Cedar Fair standards.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Camp Wilderness / Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Completes inspections daily to ensure shuttles are at peak performance.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Able to meet scheduling and availability policies and requirements
- At least one year's experience in a guest oriented position.
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to meet required attendance standards in order to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.