Campground Grounds Attendant
Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Hotel OperationsReq ID18875
$15 per hour!
Maintains the campground location according to Park standards.
- The Grounds Attendants are responsible for upkeep and cleaning of outdoor public areas in Camp Wilderness.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of public restrooms facilities. Components include (but not limited to) sinks, toilets, urinals, showers, counters, floors, windows, and walls.
- Responsible for daily cleaning of charcoal grills, as well as proper disposal of coal and ash.
- Responsible for picking up and disposing trash, foliage, pet waste, and other litter throughout the facility.
- Responsible for daily changing and replacement of trash cans throughout assigned property and operates trash compactor.
- Ensures guest walkways and sidewalks are clear of debris, foliage, mulch, and dirt.
- Ensures the overall cleanliness of guest coin operated laundry facilities as well as washer and dryer equipment.
- Responsible for cleaning and de-cobwebing of wayfinding signs, fences/gates, and building structures.
- Responsible for upkeep and overall functionality of storage rooms and closets.
Positions available for those 18 or older.
Looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN? Carowinds offers convenient hours for any college student, retiree, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Our associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They also enjoy:
- Casual work attire (uniform provided)
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks
- Discounts on food and retail items
- A fun and engaging work environment, perfect for making friends
- Flexible work schedule
Our associates are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our five core values of Courtesy, Service, Cleanliness, Safety, and Integrity and promote inclusion among all associates.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.