Campground Lodge Attendant
Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Hotel OperationsReq ID 21036
$14.00 per hour!
Maintains the campground location according to Park standards, registers campers and sells merchandise to guests. Takes reservations from guest via mail or phone and processes the reservations.
- Handles phone, internet, and mail reservations.
- Registers campers.
- Stocks store shelves and sells merchandise.
- Cleans camping sites, campground lodge, cabins, restrooms, and grounds.
- Provides information and assistance to campers as requested.
- Greets guests at the campground and ascertains types of reservations required.
- Drives campground tram.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including
- initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN? Carowinds offers convenient hours for any college student, retiree, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Our associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They also enjoy:
- Casual work attire (uniform provided)
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks
- Discounts on food and retail items
- A fun and engaging work environment, perfect for making friends
- Flexible work schedule
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last a lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.