Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Entertainment Shows/PerformersReq ID18811
From live bands to night time spectaculars, Carowinds is the premier entertainment destination in the Southeast. During the summer, we entertain guests with live bands, hugs from their favorite characters, and amazing acrobatics. In the fall, we put the “wee” in Halloween during the Great Pumpkin Fest for younger guests and scare the yell out of Guests during our nighttime event, SCarowinds. And since 2017, families from across the Carolinas have made new memories during Winterfest with 10 shows, over 20 unique street performers, and of course, the man in red himself. We're currently looking for help in the following areas:
- Activators get the party started! We're looking for individuals who are willing to initiate contact with Guests and create excitement during our shows and events. These are friendly and enthusiastic team players who demonstrate basic acting ability and stage presence and can start line dances, games, or other activities during events of all styles and seasons.
- Ushers provide world class guest service by keeping guests and performers safe during shows and by keeping our theater venues clean.
- Cohorts introduce and guide costumed characters in shows and throughout the park. Cohorts maintain all show and appearance aspects of costumed characters.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Exclusive associate-only events!
Emailauditions@carowinds.com for more info.
Positions are currently available for those who are 16 or older.
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.