Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Entertainment TechReq ID18730
Join the Carowinds Costuming team and help bring to life some of this year’s brand-new shows, attractions, and events. Assist performers during shows with costume changes and maintain costume appearance!! You'll also:
- Work with supervisors to maintain quality costumes for assigned production, including maintenance and cleaning of costumes and equipment.
- Prepare the facility for each day's activities including cleaning dressing areas, repairs and ironing for each show.
- Assist performers with costume changes and hanging costumes on hangers after each change.
- Store costumes at the end of the day and launder and/or repairs.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Exclusive associate-only events!
Positions are currently available for those who are 18 or older.
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- Previous experience working on costumes for theatrical productions prefered.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.