Food & Beverage Supervisor
Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Food & BeverageReq ID 20638
Apply here for all Supervisor positions. Seasonal and part-time.
Carowinds is looking for individuals with supervisory experience in quick service style restaurants or high volume kitchens to assist the full-time management staff in the overall daily operation of our Food and Beverage Department.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Train, direct, evaluate, and discipline staff with appropriate documentation.
- Respond to and take appropriate action to resolve concerns and complaints from park guests and employees.
- Greet, answer questions, ensure quality service, and resolve complaints for guests.
- Take steps to ensure that subordinates are trained in all facets of the operation such as service procedure, production flow, equipment usage and cleaning.
- Responsible for maintaining labor and cost of sales budget requirements by continuously evaluating and adjusting to the business needs.
- Required to attend Supervisor meetings and communicate information to their Assistant Supervisor and counterparts.
- Monitor that all safety procedures are followed.
Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN! Carowinds offers convenient hours for high school or college students, retirees, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Positions are currently available for those who are 16 or older.
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.