Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: GamesReq ID18825
The Carowinds Games Department focuses on Guest interaction by encouraging them to play midway games. We thrive in a high energy competitive environment where we draw attention to our games with the use of microphones and other salesmanship techniques. As part of the team, you're selling an experience whether win or lose, the Guest’s time will be memorable! You'll also:
- Explain and demonstrate games to customers, conducts sales transactions for guests to play the game, and provides guests with game supplies/equipment needed to play.
- Determine winners, records winners, and distributes prizes.
- Maintain appropriate levels of stock; moves and organizes stock in stockrooms; assists supervisor with inventory counts.
- Clean game booth, keeps equipment in good condition, receives, stores, and displays prizes.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Exclusive associate-only events!
- Benefits for part-time, year-round positions include paid time off!
Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN! Carowinds offers convenient weekend work this fall for high school or college students, retirees, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Positions are currently available for those who are 16 or older.
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.