Housekeeping Supervisor - Campground
Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Hotel OperationsReq ID18628
Effectively cleans and maintains the campground guest rooms on a daily basis.
- Supervises, directs, counsels, disciplines associates in the work location. Completes required documentation.
- Works with chemicals in accordance with all safety guidelines listed on the safety data sheets (SDS). Uses cleaning equipment in accordance with the departmental safety guidelines. Utilizes personal protective equipment (PPE) as necessary
- Ensures that all assigned areas, which may include: hallways, pool area, video room, banquet spaces, stairways, public bathrooms, public areas, lobby area, elevators, elevator landings, linen closets, hallways, vending machines, and outdoor walkways are cleaned daily in accordance to Carowinds standards.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of a guest-room including making beds, cleaning bathroom fixtures, removing dirty linen, replacing all used guest amenities, dusting, vacuuming, emptying trash, mopping floors, etc. Responsible for completing guest-room task assignment daily, responding to guest requests and inquiries, reporting maintenance issues, collecting and labeling lost and found items, and responding to the requests of team leaders. Completes deep clean (as assigned).
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Exclusive associate-only events!
Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN! Carowinds offers convenient hours for college students, retirees, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Positions are currently available for those who are 18 or older.
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Previous experience in hotel housekeeping preferred but not required.
- Valid driver's license preferred.