Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Aquatics/LifeguardsReq ID 20613
$15.50 / hour
Carowinds lifeguards are certified through Ellis and Associates’ prestigious International Lifeguard Training Program. Carolina Harbor prides itself on being an elite aquatics team, consistently scoring within the top percentile of aquatic facilities worldwide in accountability, professionalism, and lifeguard skill performance.
Lifeguard training classes and certifications are provided for free….and you get paid to complete them!
- Greet Guests and communicate safety regulations.
- Monitor and ensure the safety of guests and co-workers.
- Monitor and enforce waterpark and lifeguard rules.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete all necessary training programs.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Exclusive associate-only events!
Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN! Carowinds offers convenient hours for high school or college students, retirees, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Positions are currently available for those who are 16 or older.
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- Ability to complete training and meet the standards of the Ellis & Associates International Lifeguard Training Program, including first aid, CPR, water skills, and spinal injury management.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.