Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Merchandise/RetailReq ID18806
The Carowinds Merchandise Department focuses on offering a great shopping experience and we thrive on teaching Merchandising skill with setting up displays that everyone can enjoy and shop from. As part of the team, you'll create special memories for guests when you help find the perfect memento of their visit! You'll also:
- Demonstrate and sell merchandise to guests utilizing knowledge of products.
- Conduct sales transactions on POS (point of sales) system.
- Display merchandise and suggest products to guests emphasizing key selling points or sales promotions.
- Stock shelves, fixtures, gondolas, counters and racks with merchandise. Retrieve boxed merchandise from back storage areas to stock the sales floor.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the workspace including cash wrap.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Exclusive associate-only events!
- Benefits for part-time, year-round positions include paid time off!
Do you love to help others, have a friendly disposition and an entrepreneurial spirit? Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN! Carowinds offers convenient weekend work this fall for high school or college students, retirees, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Positions are currently available for those who are 16 or older.
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.