Senior Solutions Architect
Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Information TechnologyReq ID19032
Cedar Fair is seeking a Senior Solutions Architect at our Corporate Charlotte office. The Senior Solutions Architect's primary purpose is to design and develop effective, scalable, and integrated technology solutions, architecture guidelines that meet business needs, uncovers operational gaps and align with strategic goals.
- Requirement Analysis, collaborate with stakeholders, including clients, partners, business analysts, and project managers, to gather and analyze business and technical requirements. Translate these requirements into architectural solutions.
- Architecture Design, Design complex and innovative solutions that align with business goals and technical requirements. Create multi-level architecture diagrams, system designs, and technical specifications.
- Solution Development, Provide technical leadership throughout the development lifecycle. Collaborate with development teams to ensure the architecture is implemented correctly and efficiently.
- Technology Evaluation, Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies. Evaluate new technologies, tools, frameworks, and platforms to determine their feasibility and potential impact on the project or organization.
- Documentation, Create comprehensive technical documentation, including architectural diagrams, design patterns, and guidelines. This documentation helps guide development teams and ensures clear communication across the project.
- Collaboration, Work closely with cross-functional teams, including developers, testers, project managers, engineers and business stakeholders, to ensure a cohesive and successful project implementation.
- Problem Solving, Address complex technical challenges that may arise during the project. Apply a structured approach to problem-solving and facilitate discussions to find effective solutions.
- Strategic Planning, Contribute to long-term technology strategies and roadmaps that align with the organization's goals and vision.
- Bachelor's degree required in Information Systems or Computer Science.
- 8-10 years work-related experience required.
- 10 or more years experience in application life cycle management, architecting, and developing on .net (c#) platform or Open source using MS Visual Studio or other standard IDE. Experience with MS SQL or other relational data store. Advanced understanding of coding techniques and ability to support and lead company application architectural path.
- Software life cycle experience. Knowledge of .NET Core, Micro services architecture, JSON, REST. Experience with React, Angular and Java Script.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License.