Spring Hill Suites Bartender - Part Time
Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Hotel OperationsReq ID18201
$15 per hour!
In this role, you'll create an energy that is both welcoming and exciting by taking pride in offering our guests a diverse and seasonally-inspired beverage menu, a warm conversation, and helpful suggestions. When you shine, our guests will look forward to relaxing with you after a long day.
- Making drinks, pouring beer& wine, and taking care of corporate and leisure guests at the bar.
- Tapping beer kegs and serving draft beer and bottled alcoholic beverages.
- Taking orders and serving bar bites prepared by the cook
- Monitoring and managing alcohol sales and consumption consistent with NC Liquor Laws, including checking proper identification for the minimum age requirement of 21 years to purchase alcohol.
- Some heavy lifting is involved such as carrying beer kegs and cases
- Keeping bar, preparation, and other assigned areas clean, orderly and well stocked at all times.
- Balance shift reports and cash drawer, process credit card payments
- Answering general guest questions and providing information about the property, park and local area
- Pre and post shift clean up
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Take initiative and maintain the company’s reputation and dedication to safety, service, courtesy, cleanliness, and integrity.
- Ability to learn POS system
- Work collaboratively in a team setting as well as work independently.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check if 18 years of age or older, which may include but is not limited to credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references per company policy unless prohibited by federal, state or provincial law.