SpringHill Suites Housekeeping - Part Time
Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Hotel OperationsReq ID 21250
$15 / hour
As a Housekeeping Attendant at Springhill Suites by Marriott, you ensure the guest checks into an immaculately cleaned room so they feel at home and at ease in the comfort of their hotel rooms. You will also learn to regularly give memorable service to each guest you encounter. You'll also:
- Have a warm and welcoming personality that can engage with guest and genuinely provide exceptional guest service and perform service recovery when needed.
- Clean and maintain all areas of guest-rooms including making beds, cleaning bathrooms, fixtures, removing dirty linen & terry and replacing all used guest amenities, dusting, vacuuming, emptying trash, mopping floors and adding a personal touch to provide excellent housekeeping service.
- Complete standard room assignments in compliance with time and productivity standards
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with brand standard and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to management.
- Work with laundry chemicals in accordance with all safety guidelines listed on the MSDS sheets. Wear personal protective equipment when necessary.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Exclusive associate-only events!
Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN! Carowinds offers convenient hours for college students, retirees, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Positions are currently available for those who are 18 or older.
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- Previous hotel, laundry or linen service experience a plus
- Must be comfortable around heavy duty machinery
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to push and pull up to 50lbs
- Ability to multitask in fast paced environment, good time management
- Able to work independently but also as a team
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.