SpringHill Suites Night Auditor - Part Time
Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Hotel OperationsReq ID 21298
$15 per hour!
In the Night Auditor position, you will handle all guest services matters while attending the registration desk and taking calls over the phone. You will run end of day reports, balance the financials and complete daily reporting for property. You will function as the PIC (person in charge) supported by a watchman.
- Maintain guest information, including credit card information, in a secure and confidential manner
- Process cash and credit card transactions
- Sell amusement park tickets
- Balance daily room revenues and reconcile posting errors
- Balance F&B revenues via Micros poll
- Complete the audit and rollover PMS to the next business day
- Solve guest related concerns in a positive and professional manner by following Marriott’s guest recovery process
- Maintain open communication with other shifts and Management
- Supervise the watchman duties to maintain a clean and safe environment and accommodate guest request in a timely manner
- Stock the Market
- Assist with breakfast set-up
- Respond to emergency situations by following hotel protocol
- Adhere to Company uniform and attendance policies
- Adhere to Company code of conduct
- Other duties assigned
- Charismatic attitude.
- Ability to operate a computer and learn the property management system ( FOSSE)
- Previous hotel front desk experience required
- Previous Marriott experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to work third shift, weekends and holidays
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Have independent problem solving skills and sense of urgency
- Ability to work as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle guest request and complaints, take payments and give necessary compensation and refunds
- Ability to remain calm during emotionally charged situations
- Proudly represent the brand and company
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test per company policy unless prohibited by state or provincial law
- Ability to pass a background check if 18 years of age or older, which may include but is not limited to credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references per company policy unless prohibited by federal, state or provincial law.