Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Food & BeverageReq ID18830
$15 / hour
Carowinds is hiring Baristas for Starbucks! This position contributes to Starbucks success by providing legendary customer service to all guests. Learn how to create the Starbucks Experience for our guests by providing guests with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. You'll also:
- Employ salesmanship techniques including product demonstration, sales goals, and suggestive selling.
- Assists guests in the selection and purchase of specialty coffee beverages and whole bean sales.
- Prepare a variety of beverage orders, such as espresso drinks and Coffee of the Week, to Starbuck standards.
- Use cash register to correctly total price and tax on selected product by guest.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Exclusive associate-only events!
- Benefits for part-time, year-round positions include paid time off!
Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN! Carowinds offers convenient weekend work this fall for high school or college students, retirees, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Positions are currently available for those who are 16 or older.
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.