Trainer - Human Resources
Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Human ResourcesReq ID 20448
As a Human Resources trainer, you will have opportunities to grow and learn about Human Resources in the entertainment industry through hands-on exposure to day-to-day operational tasks. You'll also:
- Facilitates large group orientation classes focused on park policies and procedures, and Carowinds culture.
- Employs active training techniques to encourage participation, tests for understanding, and responds appropriately to distractions or disruptions
- Assists in scheduling or rescheduling associates for training sessions either in person or via phone
- Maintains accurate records of training class paperwork and attendance; inputs results into HR database
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Exclusive associate-only events!
Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN! Carowinds offers convenient hours for high school or college students, retiree, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Positions are currently available for those who are 18 or older.
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Ability to speak in front of a large audience, conveying convey subject matter in a professional and engaging manner.