Job Category: Food & BeverageReq ID18954
Are you looking for a FUN and rewarding job? Are you interested in meeting people from all over and gaining skills that will last a lifetime? Then Kings Dominion is the place for you!
Get ready to fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride of your life with Kings Dominion this season! Help us create memories that will last a lifetime!
This position includes tips with no tip out!
Working at Kings Dominion, you will have access to these amazing perks:
- PAID Training!
- FREE Uniforms!
- FREE Admission to Kings Dominion and other Cedar Fair Parks!
- FREE Tickets for family and friends!
- Discounts of Food and Merchandise!
- Work with people from all over the world!
- Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights, and FREE FOOD events!
- Referral bonuses - work with your friends!
- Numerous promotion opportunities!
Cedar Fair is in the business of FUN and is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come and join our team in Doswell, VA at Kings Dominion. Kings Dominion features unforgettable adventures and is TWO parks in one!
Kings Dominion is a 400-acre park that includes a 20-acre waterpark, Soak City.
We are here to make people happy! Kings Dominion associates are enthusiastic about their work because they are creating fun and exciting memories that will last a lifetime!
We want YOU to come and join us!
As a member of our team you will:
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge, and experience that will benefit your future.
As a Bartender you will:
- Greet each guest with a smile!
- Provide excellent customer service by being friendly, attentive, and responsive to guest needs and requests.
- Prepare and serve drinks to guests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Stock and maintain proper inventory levels.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Kings Dominion!
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Good judgement and commitment to safety.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Ability to complete and pass required Food and Beverage training.