Halloween Haunt Usher
Job Category: Entertainment Shows/PerformersReq ID18769
Live Entertainment is looking for individuals with exceptional customer service experience! Work alongside our talented Haunt Scare Actors and/or Winterfest Performers to help put on a show our guests will not soon forget!
• Meets and greets park guests.
• Provides verbal interactions with guests to include, answering questions and giving directions in a loud fast paced environment.
• Maintain appearance by following guidelines set forth by Cedar Fair.
• Counts guests as they enter and records total show/maze attendance.
• Halloween Haunt ushers will be expected to give verbal spiel about maze. Hole punch Fright Lane badges. Ensure guests follow the rules and policies of the maze. Maintain dispatch intervals of guest. Prep the area prior to maze opening by setting up que poles.
• Winterfest ushers are expected to ensure guests follow the rules and policies of the show facility. Guide guests to their seats while following all park guidelines for seating, provide guidance to guests upon exit of shows.
• Help maintain cleanliness of performance/maze area.
• Adheres to and enforces all cedar fair and specific park policies and procedures, including safety, attendance and EEO policies, and demonstrates commitment to customer service in all aspects of employment.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Must be 16 years of age or older.
• Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
• Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
• Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
• Must be able to lift to fifty pounds.
• Ability to work in outdoor environments and be able to stand for extended periods.
• Must have open availability Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.