Haunt / Winterfest Singers, Dancers, Actors, and Instrumentalist
Job Category: Entertainment Shows/PerformersReq ID18767
Kings Dominion is casting singers, dancers, and instrumentalists for a variety of styles in our fall and winter shows! We are also looking for experienced actors to bring to life our many characters throughout the Haunt and Winterfest season!
· Instrumentalists needed: Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba, French Horn, Drum Set, Guitar
- Performs for guests as a dancer or actor in assigned role and costume. Shows perform up to 5 times per day, 6 days a week.
- Attends rehearsals and learns choreography/character work for all shows and performances assigned.
- Dancers must have the ability to maintain choreography and show integrity throughout the event as set by the Choreographer, Director and Entertainment Management.
- All performers must have the ability to demonstrate and maintain stage presence as appropriate for a specific stylized show or character.
- Posing for photos and doing meet and greets with guests.
- Maintaining assigned costume look and reporting repair needs to the proper personnel.
- Additional media appearances may be required on top of regular schedule.
- All Performers must submit a resume and performance reel if unable to attend auditions in person. Please e-mail materials and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Previous professional/educational experience in voice, dancing, acting, or your chosen instrument, with the ability to sing and maintain pitch and demonstrate knowledge of music and various musical styles is a plus!
- Must be willing to work in outdoor environments in assigned costume.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Open availability for duration of employment. Must meet scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to work well without constant supervision.
- Meet Park standards for performance and conduct.
- Must follow all Park and Entertainment COVID policies.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety in assigned work area, performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements, and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair’s attendance policies.
- Adhere to Cedar Fair’s Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.