Housekeeping - Associate Housing
Job Category: Custodial/JanitorialReq ID18132
Maintains the cleanliness of the Associate Housing by ensuring that all public areas, including but not limited to the hallways, lobbies, restrooms, kitchens, and grounds are santized, clean, and free of debris.
- Expected to drive company vehicle to pick up residents from various pick up locations
- Ensures all grounds are kept free of trash and debris, including smoking and dumpster area.
- Ensures trash cans and cigarette urns are routinely emptied.
- Replenishes supplies such as paper towels, toilet tissue, and soap as needed. Requests supplies when stock is low.
- Cleans all assigned areas including restrooms, kitchens, hallways, common areas, and grounds using the apporpriate chemicals.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Valid Driver License required.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.