Human Resources Administration Coordinator
Job Category: Human ResourcesReq ID 20142
Are you ready to jump on track with an amazing opportunity in Human Resources as a part-time HR Administration Coordinator? Kings Dominion is hiring! This position has a starting wage of $13.00 an hour, plus the fun benefits of free park entry for yourself, the opportunity to earn admission tickets for your friends and family, as well as awesome employee appreciation events!
• Manage and run the HRIS/LMS software of the organization, and make sure it’s updated.
• Schedule /set-up individuals for required HR training courses both in the classroom and online.
• Send communications and aid Associates regarding any questions and/or technical difficulties they may have with our online training platform, getting onboarding, etc.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and legal regulations/guidelines.
• Assist with record keeping, auditing, payroll, reporting, and any other HR administration needs.
• Assist in other areas of the Human Resources division as needed as well as in the park if the business requires.
• Prior theme park or service industry experience a plus.
• Prior Human Resources experience a plus.
• Strong computer skills and knowledge of using Microsoft Office products
• Ease and comfort using computers and several different software programs
• Flexibility with scheduling and an ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
• Ability to provide exceptional service when interacting with Associates, coworkers and others.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently of constant supervision.
• Ability to work in fast-paced and rapidly changing office/theme park environment.
• Flexible and willing to gain a broader knowledge of Human Resources procedures.