Safety - Medical Responder Level 2
Job Category: Health & SafetyReq ID16919
Make a differnce in the lives of others and join the Kings Dominion Medical Responder team!
- Provides basic clinical and/or advanced life support care to guests and employees including intravenous fluids administration, cardiac monitoring, and drug administration according to Kings Dominion guidelines and ODEMSA protocols.
- Promptly responds to medical calls in the park.
- Performs thorough accident investigations.
- Processes and completes departmental paperwork and maintains high degree of confidentiality.
- Cleans and maintains supplies and equipment.
- Assists with patient follow up, as needed.
- Must possess a valid CPR certification.
- Must possess valid Commonwealth of Virginia EMT Certification (EMT-Intermediate or EMT-Paramedic)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Prehosptial Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) certifications preferred.
- Emergency Vehicle Operator Certification (EVOC) class II preferred.
- Must have minimum of 1 year of experience as an EMT-Intermediate or Paramedic.
- Must have a valid Virginia driver's license.