Screener - Security Screener
Job Category: Security & Loss PreventionReq ID18977
Are you looking for a FUN and rewarding job? Are you interested in meeting people from all over and gaining skills that will last a lifetime? Then Kings Dominion is the place for you!
Get ready to fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride of your life with Kings Dominion this season! Help us create memories that will last a lifetime!
Working at Kings Dominion, you will have access to these amazing perks:
- PAID Training!
- FREE Uniforms!
- FREE Admission to Kings Dominion and other Cedar Fair Parks!
- FREE Tickets for family and friends!
- Discounts of Food and Merchandise!
- Work with people from all over the world!
- Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights, and FREE FOOD events!
- Referral bonuses - work with your friends!
- Numerous promotion opportunities!
Cedar Fair is in the business of FUN and is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come and join our team in Doswell, VA at Kings Dominion. Kings Dominion features unforgettable adventures and is TWO parks in one!
Kings Dominion is a 400-acre park that includes a 20-acre waterpark, Soak City.
We are here to make people happy! Kings Dominion associates are enthusiastic about their work because they are creating fun and exciting memories that will last a lifetime!
We want YOU to come and join us!
As a member of our team you will:
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge, and experience that will benefit your future.
As a Security Screener you will:
- Help keep Kings Dominion and our guests safe in the park!
- Enforce all park policies, rules and regulations.
- Checks for hand stamps on guests re-entering the park.
- Scans guests with hand-held metal detectors as necessary.
- Monitors and controls guests entering and exiting the park, via the main gate.
- Monitors walk through metal detectors.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Kings Dominion!
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Good judgment and commitment to safety.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.