Security Bus Driver
Job Category: Security & Loss PreventionReq ID18979
$15.00 per hour!
Looking for fun and engaging work during the summer? Join us at Kings Dominion and help shuttle guests and staff to various locations at the park!
- Performs all other duties assigned.
- Attendance at work is an essential function to this position.
- Performs minor maintenance on vehicles, including fueling, oil checks and cleaning. Schedules repairs or maintenance work to vehicles with supervision as needed
- Using excellant customer service skills, establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other employees and all members of the general public.
- Performs a variety of duties in handling and organizing transportation and activities for guests and staff at Kings Dominion
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to complete various forms and records, including updated route sheets,time sheets, field trip forms, incident reports, etc.
- Knowledge, abilities and skills: Knowledge of traffic and highway safety rules and regulations, and of the precautions to avoid accidents.
- Good Driving Record. No DUI convictions past fifeteen (15) years.
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Required Class B with Passenger Endorsement and Air Brakes
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Driver's License