Special Effects Makeup Artist
Job Category: Entertainment Shows/PerformersReq ID18768
Live Entertainment is looking for highly motivated, energetic individuals to bring to life all of this season’s stunning characters! If you have prior experience with makeup, and are looking for an engaging work environment where you can improve your craft, then put in your application today!
- Communicates needs and concerns with Makeup Department supervisors.
- Communicates with performers in regards to any questions or concerns that they may have.
- Makeup and prosthetic application.
- Makeup and prosthetic removal.
- Helps maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Adheres to and enforces all cedar fair and specific park policies and procedures, including safety, attendance and EEO policies, uniform policies, and demonstrates commitment to customer service in all aspects of employment.
- Other duties may be assigned, including but not limited to: Ushering, Line Monitoring, Float Spotting, etc.
- You must interview for this position, interview dates will be sent via email once an application is put in. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours please check your spam folder.
- Resume is required.
- Portfolio that shows a wide range of ability is required (at least five different makeup designs must be shown).
- Prior experience with special effects makeup or show makeup is required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Must be able to lift up to thirty pounds.
- Must have open availability Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays September through October.
- Must be able to attend all training and rehearsal days