Operations Staffing Intern - Spring/Summer
Job Category: Food & BeverageReq ID19374
$18.00 / Hour
18+ earns $18.00/ hour.
Joining our Schlitterbahn team means you’ll provide administrative support to seasonal and full-time associates for the Operations Department.
- Run reports, update spreadsheets, retain and track training documents, and maintain document files.
- Assist with approving time off, shift trades and switches
- Ensure timecards are correct and edit if needed
- Run reports, update spreadsheets and maintain document files
- Respond to associate questions and concerns
- Complete associate counselings when needed
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE Uniforms!
- FREE Admission to any of our Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 25% discounts on Food and 25% discounts on Merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Other FREE local attraction tickets and discounts!
- Employee-only RIDE nights, Employee Exclusive Café, Bragging Rights from working at a Waterpark!
- Numerous promotion opportunities!
- Paid Training!
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, come join our world class teams in Texas! Schlitterbahn provides 3000+ opportunities for fun and safe employment, and we want YOU to join us in making people happy as we head into our next season! As a member of our team, you’ll…
Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future
People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
Individuals with a passion and excitement about Schlitterbahn
Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.