Access Control Associate
Kansas City, Missouri
Job Category: Security & Loss PreventionReq ID 21318
$14 / hour Must be at least 18 years of age
Responsible for staffing entrance booth positions, and entrance gates, an Access Control Associate is often the first associate our guests will encounter. Guest service is a high priority for this role as the job requires constant interaction with guests and associates alike.
- Monitor guest and associate entrances and exits
- Preform associate ID checks, metal detection screening, and personal bag checks in accordance to training and park policy.
- Monitor and report violations to Worlds of Fun Code of Conduct and park policy.
- Ability to remain calm when interacting with a guest or associate during any type of situation.
- Certification provided: Management of Aggressive Behavior (MOAB)
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid training and FREE uniforms!
- FREE admission to Worlds of Fun and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 25% discounts on Food and 25% discounts on Merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near and from all over the world!
- Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights and FREE FOOD events!
Cedar Fair is home of 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team in Kansas City at Worlds of Fun. Worlds of Fun provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN and we want YOU to join us in making people happy as we head into our 2024 season! As a member of our team, you’ll...
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Worlds of Fun.
- Availability to includes some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.