Food & Beverage Team Member
Kansas City, Missouri
Job Category: Food & BeverageReq ID 21288
A food and beverage employee at Worlds of Fun is responsible for providing excellent customer service to guests while working in various food and beverage locations throughout the park. This may include:
- Preparing and serving food and drinks to customers in a timely and efficient manner. This may include operating cash registers, taking orders, and handling payment transactions.
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace, including washing dishes, sweeping and mopping floors, and restocking supplies as needed.
- Assisting in the setup and breakdown of food and beverage stations, as well as restocking and replenishing supplies during shifts.
- Providing excellent customer service by being friendly, attentive, and responsive to customer needs and requests.
- Adhering to all food safety and hygiene guidelines to ensure that the food and drinks served to customers are of the highest quality.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid training and FREE uniforms!
- FREE admission to Worlds of Fun and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 25% discounts on Food and 25% discounts on Merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near and from all over the world!
- Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights and FREE FOOD events!
Cedar Fair is home of 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team in Kansas City at Worlds of Fun. Worlds of Fun provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN and we want YOU to join us in making people happy as we head into our 2024 season! As a member of our team, you’ll...
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Worlds of Fun.
- Availability to includes some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.