Restaurant Line Cook
Kansas City, Missouri
Job Category: Food & BeverageReq ID 21235
$15.50 / hour
A Restaurant Line Cook at Worlds of Fun would be responsible for preparing food to order, following recipes and menu specifications. This would include tasks such as:
- Measuring and preparing ingredients
- Cooking food items using a variety of cooking techniques, such as grilling, sautéing, and frying
- Following food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of the kitchen
- Collaborating with other kitchen staff to ensure efficient and timely food service
- Communicating with servers and supervisors regarding orders and any issues that may arise
- Assisting with inventory and ordering supplies as needed
It's important to note that the specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on the restaurant's menu and size.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid training and FREE uniforms!
- FREE admission to Worlds of Fun and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 25% discounts on Food and 25% discounts on Merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near and from all over the world!
- Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights and FREE FOOD events!
Cedar Fair is home 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team in Kansas City at Worlds of Fun. Worlds of Fun provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN and we want YOU to join us in making people happy as we head into our 2024 season! As a member of our team, you’ll...
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future.
People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Worlds of Fun.
- Availability some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.