Kansas City, Missouri
Job Category: Ride OperationsReq ID 20676
$15 / hour
Must be 16 years or older.
As a ride operator at Worlds of Fun, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety and enjoyment of park guests while they ride the various attractions at the park. This includes:
- Operating the ride in a safe and efficient manner
- Checking and securing ride restraints and ensuring that all ride safety guidelines are followed
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of guests onto the ride
- Providing excellent customer service to park guests, including answering questions and addressing any concerns or issues that may arise
- Maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the ride and its surrounding area
- Following all park policies and procedures, including those related to safety and emergency situations
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid training and FREE uniforms!
- FREE admission to Worlds of Fun and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 25% discounts on Food and 25% discounts on Merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near and from all over the world!
- Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights and FREE FOOD events!
Cedar Fair is home of 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team in Kansas City at Worlds of Fun. Worlds of Fun provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN and we want YOU to join us in making people happy as we head into our 2024 season! As a member of our team, you’ll...
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Worlds of Fun.
- Availability to includes some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.