$18 Hour HAUNT Food Service Associate
Job Category: Food & BeverageReq ID18993
$18 / hour when you work HAUNT days between 5pm-2am
This position has a minimum age requirement of 16 years old.
The park will be operating on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during the fall.
Joining our Food& Beverage Team meansproviding a positive dining experience to our guests while maintaining safe and sanitary food practices.
With more than 100 rides, an award-winning kids’ area, 33-acre waterpark, shows and attractions, Kings Island offers the perfect combination of world-class thrills and attractions.New in 2023, Adventure Port will feature two new family rides, enhanced theming for Adventure Express, and a new quick service restaurant.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE Admission to Kings Island and other Cedar Fair Parks and Waterparks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- Exclusive employee RIDE nights, GAME nights, and FREE FOOD events!
- Training and development programs with opportunities for advancement!
- Programs in Food Certification, Diversity & Inclusion, and more!
- Discounts on park food and merchandise!
- Discounted on-site dormitory housing for associates living 30+ miles away (18+ only).
- Preparing meals and maintaining a clean and safe environment.
- Utilizing registers and correctly collecting payment for orders.
- Fulfilling guests’ orders and answering any questions they may have.
- Maintains proper stock levels for all kitchen, dining, and condiment areas.
- Greets guests, ensures quality service, and resolves concerns for guests.
- People who interact well with others from all backgrounds and age groups.
- Individuals who work well within a team with a commitment to safety.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.