3rd Shift Park Positions
Job Category: Custodial/JanitorialReq ID16381
$15.75 / hour
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older for this position.
Joining our Park Services Team means maintaining the cleanliness of the park while our guests are away.
With more than 100 rides, an award-winning kids’ area, 33-acre waterpark, shows and attractions, Kings Island offers the perfect combination of world-class thrills and attractions.New in 2023, Adventure Port will feature two new family rides, enhanced theming for Adventure Express, and a new quick service restaurant.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE Admission to Kings Island and other Cedar Fair Parks and Waterparks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- Exclusive employee RIDE nights, GAME nights, and FREE FOOD events!
- Training and development programs with opportunities for advancement!
- Programs in Food Certification, Diversity & Inclusion, and more!
- Discounts on park food and merchandise!
- Discounted on-site dormitory housing for associates living 30+ miles away (18+ only).
- Attend shift time of 12am-6am.
- Duties including pressure spraying, leaf blowing, cleaning backstage areas, changing parking lot trash cans, and parking lot clean up.
- Operate trash compactors and perform various cleaning tasks as needed.
- Maintain accurate record of tasks performed.
- People who interact well with others from all backgrounds and age groups.
- Individuals who work well within a team with a commitment to safety.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Individuals with a valid driver's license.