Seasonal Facilities Carpenter's Helper
Job Category: Maintenance/TradesReq ID19503
Assists in skilled carpentry work in the construction, installation and maintenance of park structures and buildings under the supervision of the Carpenter.
- Assists in general repair and installation of fence, buildings, fiberglass, concrete and park facilities. Assists with fabrication and installation of signage.
- Operates and understands function of basic hand and portable power tools; operates park trucks and Cushman.
- Assists in general weld repairs as needed in fencing and facilities. Assists in roof patching.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a valid state/ provincial driver's license.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.