Bartender and Server Jobs
Job Category: Food & BeverageReq ID18642
At Cedar Point, work is FUN! As a bartender or server, you’ll serve guests in alignment with our cornerstones and core values. You’ll also…
- Operate cash registers and require identification for guest to whom alcohol is being served.
- Complete mandatory Basic Food Safety & Sanitation Training and, if applicable, ServSafe Alcohol Training.
- Work collaboratively in a team setting and independently.
- Greet and serve guests in a prompt, friendly, courteous manner using suggestive selling techniques.
Positions available: Quick Service Bartender, and Server. Job duties vary between positions.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid training and FREE uniforms!
- FREE Admission to Cedar Point and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets and discounts to local attractions!
- FREE tickets for family and friends!
- 20% discounts on food and merchandise!
- Employee-only ride nights, game nights, and FREE FOOD events!
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team at Cedar Point. Cedar Point provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN and we want YOU to join us in making people happy as we head into our 153rd year! As a member of our team, you’ll…
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Cedar Point.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.