Group Sales Assistant
Job Category: Group SalesReq ID 21556
At Cedar Point, work is FUN! Working in Group Sales means you’ll help book and execute events for Corporate, Youth, and Small Group catered and non-catered events.
- As a Group Sales Assistant, you'll field incoming calls and inputting reservations into our ticketing and catering systems, processing payments for group ticket programs, assisting with incremental sales to include catered meals, drink wristbands, parking, and other add-ons.
- As a Group Sales Assistant, you'll assist with completing paperwork and data entry pertaining to pre-planning of events, confirming all information is accurate.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid training and FREE uniforms!
- FREE Admission to Cedar other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets and discounts to local attractions!
- FREE tickets for family and friends!
- 20% discounts on food and merchandise!
- Employee-only ride nights, game nights, and FREE FOOD events!
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team at Cedar Point. Cedar Point provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN and we want YOU to join us in making people happy. As a member of our team, you’ll…
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Cedar Point.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.