Job Category: Hotel OperationsReq ID 21541
At Cedar Point, work is FUN! Working in a housekeeping role means you will ensure the guest checks into a clean room and give memorable service to each guest you encounter. You’ll also…
- Be responsible for providing a clean, healthy, attractive environment in private and public guest areas of Cedar Point Resorts.
Maintain cleanliness and safety in assigned work areas and perform all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines.
Restock supplies, such as shampoos, conditioners, soaps, etc. in guest rooms and storage areas.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid training and FREE uniforms!
- FREE Admission to Cedar Point and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets and discounts to local attractions!
- FREE tickets for family and friends!
- 20% discounts on food and merchandise!
- Employee-only ride nights, game nights, and FREE FOOD events!
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team at Cedar Point. Cedar Point provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN and we want YOU to join us in making people happy. As a member of our team, you’ll…
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Cedar Point.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.