Job Category: Maintenance/TradesReq ID18407
With Cedar Point Amusement Park being "The Roller Coaster Capital of the World®," we are always taking thrills to the next level because it is what we do! We're bold. We're daring. We provide the best service to every guest, every day, every time. Take a ride on one of our coasters, or cool off at our water park, Cedar Point Shores. With all of our thrills we have to offer, we are the number one destination for fun for all ages!
Responsible for effectively piping for gas, water, sewer, air and other fixtures required. Must be able to troubleshoot and maintain plumbing systems.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance of all plumbing systems.
- Knowledge of swimming pool systems and chlorine systems.
- Knowledge of gas fired equipment.
- Winterizing of plumbing and pool systems.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to lift/carry: 51 Lbs+ with assistance
- Ability to push/pull (typically on wheeled device such as dolly or cart): 26 - 50 Lbs
- Must be able to work any shift or days.
- Must be a journeyman plumber in the plumbers union.
- Must have a City of Sandusky plumbing license.
- Works well independently or with others.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.