Park Services Internships
Job Category: Internships/Co-Ops/ApprenticeshipsReq ID 20596
The internship program experience combines Cedar Point’s business needs with college level internship requirements. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to grow and learn in the hospitality and amusement park tourism industry through hands-on exposure to day-to-day operational tasks within your assigned Division. You will be responsible for providing excellent guest service and utilizing leadership skills while collaborating on group projects to ensure a successful operation.
Park Services Operations and Administration Internship - Preferred Majors: Management, Operations Management, Business, Hospitality
In this internship, you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with leadership, supporting them witha range of responsibilities including conducting department audits, managing labor, and engaging with associates. You will facilitate and improve all deparment training, create online documentation, and ensure all administrative tasks and paperwork are efficiently and accurately completed on a daily basis. You'll gain experience in communicatin and problem-solving while working with a diverse workforce.
Warehousing and Inventory Management Internship* - Preferred Majors: Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Warehousing
Interns monitor, analyze, and forecast data from our Park Services management software, as well as oversee the inventory and distribution of supplies for the Cedar Point Park Services Warehouse, including receiving, inventory control, and inventory audits.
*United States driver’s license required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be attending an accredited college or university within the United States
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education, and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law